Elsmere Education helps colleges and universities grow by building online programs to extend their reach to students all over the world. Headquartered in Cherry Creek, we work with Top Tier universities to manage the strategy, marketing, recruiting, program development, and retention efforts for our partner universities online degree programs. With relationships defined by transparency, the team at Elsmere Education is growing, passionate and dedicated to what we do. We are seeking a Student Success Manager who will report to the Director of Student Success.
- Coach, mentor and develop employees
- Manage a group of assigned students through the retention process
- Empower employees to take responsibility, and support problem resolution and decision-making
- Lead employees to meet Elsmere's expectations for productivity, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Provide effective performance feedback through performance evaluations, employee recognition, continual feedback and implementation of disciplinary systems, as necessary with the assistance of Human Resources.
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, interview, select, and train new employees
- Maintain team schedules including program assignments, training, PTO, and PTO coverage
- Maintain transparent communication through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and other communication channels, as necessary
- Review, maintain, and update departmental operating processes
- Track and report metrics to Director and Executive management
- Live the values and the goals of Elsmere
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of management experience
- Experience with higher education institutions required
- Experience with/knowledge of the unique needs of graduate level online students, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff members
- Knowledge of the operation, and metrics of Student Services, Student Success or Retention Services.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching/development skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Experienced management team that enjoys the work - and loves education
- Competitive salary
- 401K plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible work model
- Community giving/volunteer program
- Wellness Program
This is not a remote job! Must be located in Denver Metro Area.
*To ensure the safety of all employees, guests, and their families Elsmere Education has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. Our policy provides individual exemptions due to qualifying medical conditions ADA and sincerely held religious beliefs Title VII.*
Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000
Purpose: Unlocking the power of learning, transforming lives.
Elsmere Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.